Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beyond Method #12

  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
    • I loved the Prezi presentation software and the survey software.  I will definately use it in my work as Children's Librarian.
  • How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
    • I might feel less intimidated to try new technology based on the fact that these lessons were simple and easy to learn.
  • Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
    • I did not realize I would enjoy the experiences so much and be able to use them at home and work.
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
    • I think the program is just fine.
  • If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
    • I would absolutely participate in one of these programs again.
    Thanks for the experience!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment