Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Method 12

  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
  • I like learning about the Wikis and podcasts the best.  I had heard the terms used but it was only a technical term that went over my head as far as I'm concerned.  Now, not only do I understand what the term means, I will use these in my personal life and look for ways to use them throughout the library as well.

  • Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
  • I was suprised that the technology was so easy to understand and something I would like to bring into my day to day life.

  • If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
  • Absolutely!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment